- Welcome to RepairLaboratory!
RepairLaboratory will save you hundreds of dollars by restoring original parts instead of forcing you to pay a dealer mark-up. Our warehouse is located in California, where repairs and dispatches are performed.
Don’t buy new parts — we repair your original parts and you save hundreds!
We use rigorous remanufacturing standards at RepairLaboratory to ensure that every part we rebuild meets our high expectations.
All remanufactured parts from RepairLaboratory meet the following quality standards:
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of electronic assemblies
- IPC-7711/7721 Rework, modification, and repair of electronic assemblies.
- IPC-J-STD-001 Requirements for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies
- Remanufactured parts are completely free of workmanship defects
- Remanufactured parts meet all OEM specifications
- All remanufactured controls are put through a Full Functional Operational Test
- IPC repair is utilized in the remanufacturing process
- Remanufacture parts may include corrections that are present in later revisions
Thank you for choosing RepairLaboratory. It's our pleasure to serve you and we're looking forward to doing it for years to come.