For: 2007-2008 FORD F-150
ABS Control module
You will need to ship your part(core) to us.
We will repair it in 1 business day and ship back to you.
NO CODING REQUIRED after repair. Plug and Drive!
THIS REPAIR SERVICE FITS
- 2007-2008 Ford F-150
MOST COMMON SYMPTOMS WE FIX
- ABS light is always on or intermittent
- Various trouble codes for ABS systems, like B1342, B1596, C1300, C1963
- No communication with the module
- ABS pump running constantly
- C1440 C1288 codes - Brake pressure transducer issues
HOW TO ORDER THIS REPAIR SERVICE
- Place the order (Add to Cart and pay). Our shipping address will be emailed to you after checkout.
- Send your part to us with USPS. We recommend USPS priority Flat rate boxes.
- Include a note with your name, contacts and a description of the symptoms/trouble codes your part has.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Warranty void if the item is flooded, damaged or burned. We are not responsible for any labor costs – PART ONLY.
PART NUMBERS WE REPAIR
Part numbers of Control modules is:
0 265 0 265 800 481, 0 265 800 755, 8L3Z-2C219-A, 7L3Z-2C219-A
Part numbers of compatible Hydraulic units is:
Other part numbers may apply.
Please make sure your module looks similar to the one on the images prior to order.